- 28/11/14Brixton Boogaloo with Dan Le Sac (DJ set)10-4
- 29/11/14Itchy Feet London11-3
- 05/12/14Brixton Boogaloo – Grooveschool Presents: The Big One with Terry Francis10-4
- 06/12/14ROOTIKAL BDAY with AL CAMPBELL, CHANNEL ONE, ED WEST powered by UNIT 137 SOUND SYSTEM9-5
- 11/12/14Always Be Comedy – Derek Special! With Kerry Godliman, Brett Goldstein and Brian Gittins!8-
- 12/12/14Vocool – 2nd Anniversary Show & Christmas Party8-4
- 13/12/14THROWBAAK – Christmas Fancy Dress Special10-4
- 18/12/14Kevin J’s Comedy Mash Up7-11
- 20/12/14I’m Old School Like….The Big Kids Christmas Party!10-4
- 31/12/14Slide & Get Diverted NYE 2014 w/ Gilles Peterson, Simbad, Eskimo Twins9-6
Live Music | Comedy | Club | Roof Garden | Bar | Restaurant
The Prince of Wales and POW occupy a vast art deco building in Brixton. A round the clock pleasure palace where you can simply drink, relax over food, be entertained or see the night out with stellar DJs.
Located at street level, The Prince of Wales is much more than just a watering hole with a delicious dining menu, wood-fired pizza and bar snacks. Eat and drink to your heart’s delight in the bar or the roof terraces day or night. Open till late on the weekends.
Venture up through the building to the multi-storey POW staging the most exciting and varied events in Brixton: club nights, comedy and cabaret in full swing across the clubrooms and terraces.