- 22/10/14Rob Auton and Sh!t Theatre – The Hidden Gems of Edinburgh Fringe Festival8-11
- 23/10/14Chris Coltrane and Richard Tyrone Jones – The Hidden Gems of Edinburgh Fringe Festival8-11
- 24/10/14Brixton Boogaloo – Skylarkin: Mighty Leap (Live), Ragga Twins & Wrongtom, Count Skylarkin10-4
- 25/10/14FULL FORCE – PINK IT UP11-6
- 26/10/14Brixton Flavours – Brixton’s Food Festival11-
- 31/10/14Brixton Boogaloo – Halloween with Jazzie B (SOUL II SOUL)10-4
- 01/11/14Up On The Roof…Halloween After Dark10-5
- 07/11/14Brixton Boogaloo with DJ Format & Mr Thing10-4
- 15/11/14Cuban Brothers9-3
- 22/11/14SoundcLash: presents Faze Action/Marcia Carr/Sean P./Johnny Reckless & COF9-4
Live Music | Comedy | Club | Roof Garden | Bar | Restaurant
The Prince of Wales and POW occupy a vast art deco building in Brixton. A round the clock pleasure palace where you can simply drink, relax over food, be entertained or see the night out with stellar DJs.
Located at street level, The Prince of Wales is much more than just a watering hole with a delicious dining menu, wood-fired pizza and bar snacks. Eat and drink to your heart’s delight in the bar or the roof terraces day or night. Open till late on the weekends.
Venture up through the building to the multi-storey POW staging the most exciting and varied events in Brixton: club nights, comedy and cabaret in full swing across the clubrooms and terraces.