- 29/08/14Ape – X + 12inch Disco present Session Victim5-4
- 30/08/14Soul Punch3-4
- 05/09/14Ethnobling / Turf / Submit Present End of Summer Terrace party4-4
- 12/09/14Solid Steel w/ DJ Food, Dk, Dauwd, DJ Cheeba and DJ Moneyshot4-4
- 18/09/14JOE WILKINSON, RACHEL PARRIS & SPECIAL GUESTS7-11
- 21/09/14SOUNDCLASH Presents – Jimpster (Official) (Freerange recs), Kaidi Tatham, Mark Force, Ms Marcia Carr (Mi-Soul), Orin Walters ‘Afronaut’ aka BUGZ.Alexander Nut (tbc) (Eglo recs). Katie Barber, Tayo Maronie. Djsoul Provyder PAs: Vanessa Freeman, Heidi Vogel & Bembe Segue (tbc).3-11
Live Music | Comedy | Club | Roof Garden | Bar | Restaurant
The Prince of Wales and POW occupy a vast art deco building in Brixton. A round the clock pleasure palace where you can simply drink, relax over food, be entertained or see the night out with stellar DJs.
Located at street level, The Prince of Wales is much more than just a watering hole with a delicious dining menu, wood-fired pizza and bar snacks. Eat and drink to your heart’s delight in the bar or the roof terraces day or night. Open till late on the weekends.
Venture up through the building to the multi-storey POW staging the most exciting and varied events in Brixton: club nights, comedy and cabaret in full swing across the clubrooms and terraces.