- 25/04/14THE PUB: CHRIS COCO10-3
- 26/04/14THE PUB: WALK DON’T RUN10-3
- 26/04/14Frankie Knuckles – Tribute Charity Night10-5
- 01/05/14LOS QUATRROS CVNTS8-10
- 03/05/14NOTSOSILENT PRESENTS4-4
- 04/05/14UP ON THE ROOF PRESENTS NORMAN JAY2-4
- 10/05/14LOST DAWN PRESENTS NICK WARREN2-4
- 22/05/14Shirley & Shirley.. Presents!7-11
- 25/05/14SLIDE FEAT. DIMITRI FROM PARIS + THE REFLEX4-4
Live Music | Comedy | Club | Roof Garden | Bar | Restaurant
The Prince of Wales and POW occupy a vast art deco building in Brixton. A round the clock pleasure palace where you can simply drink, relax over food, be entertained or see the night out with stellar DJs.
Located at street level, The Prince of Wales is much more than just a watering hole with a delicious dining menu, wood-fired pizza and bar snacks. Eat and drink to your heart’s delight in the bar or the roof terraces day or night. Open till late on the weekends.
Venture up through the building to the multi-storey POW staging the most exciting and varied events in Brixton: club nights, comedy and cabaret in full swing across the clubrooms and terraces.