- 03/10/14Brixton Boogaloo – Maxi Jazz (Faithless)9-3
- 04/10/14ROOTIKAL – STUDIO ONE SPECIAL with ALCAPONE, WINSTON FRANCIS, ABA SHANTI I ( Studio One selection)7-4
- 10/10/14Brixton Boogaloo – Disco Shed Soundsystem10-4
- 17/10/14Brixton Boogaloo – Size Doesn’t Matter10-4
- 18/10/14Oxjam Brixton Takeover12-11
- 24/10/14Brixton Boogaloo – Skylarkin: Mighty Leap (Live), Ragga Twins & Wrongtom, Count Skylarkin10-4
- 31/10/14Brixton Boogaloo – Halloween with Jazzie B (SOUL II SOUL)10-4
- 15/11/14Cuban Brothers9-3
Live Music | Comedy | Club | Roof Garden | Bar | Restaurant
The Prince of Wales and POW occupy a vast art deco building in Brixton. A round the clock pleasure palace where you can simply drink, relax over food, be entertained or see the night out with stellar DJs.
Located at street level, The Prince of Wales is much more than just a watering hole with a delicious dining menu, wood-fired pizza and bar snacks. Eat and drink to your heart’s delight in the bar or the roof terraces day or night. Open till late on the weekends.
Venture up through the building to the multi-storey POW staging the most exciting and varied events in Brixton: club nights, comedy and cabaret in full swing across the clubrooms and terraces.